Perfect Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Submitted by: jamie_yahne | Source: http://www.glitzeeglee.com/
- Servings: 18
- Prep Time: 25 Mins
- Cook Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 35 Mins
|1 cup||Brown Sugar|
|1 cup||Butter, softened|
|⅓ cup||Canned Pumpkin Puree|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|1 pkg||White Chocolate Chips|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl cream together sugars, butter, egg, and pumpkin.
3. Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir until well blended and dough forms.
4. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
6. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.